By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by crochetaholic.com’s Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on crochetaholic.com’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on crochetaholic.com’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by crochetaholic.com at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
3. Affiliate Disclosure
Some posts on crochetaholic.com may contain affiliate links for which we receive a commission. we only promote products and services that we have used and that have helped us in our careers as.
In no event shall crochetaholic.com or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on crochetaholic.com’s Internet site, even if crochetaholic.com or a crochetaholic.com authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on crochetaholic.com’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. crochetaholic.com does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. crochetaholic.com may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. crochetaholic.com does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
crochetaholic.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by crochetaholic.com of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.